Developed design and working documentation for construction, reconstruction and renovation of the Orthodox churches (1993-2011,).
Customers: Religious communities of the temples.
1. Holy Trinity Church in Grakovo Chuguev district, Kharkov region. Plan size is 26.7×15,1 m. Church is a monument of architecture of XIX century.
2. St. Nicholas Church in Gievka ( Lyubotin) Kharkov region. Plan size is 33.9×16,2 m .Church was destroyed in 1922.
3. Svyato-voznesenskaya Church in Old Lyubotin ( Lyubotin) Kharkov region.Plan size is 37.3×15,8 m Temple was destroyed in 1959. There were also developed drawings for the construction of the bell tower and wooden iconostasis.
4. Svyato-Pokrovskaya Church in Korotich Kharkov region. Plan size is 22.9×13,8 m.
5. The Church of the Nativity of John the Baptist in C. Snowballs Valky district, Kharkov region on Pioneer street, 10. Plan size is 20.4×11,1 m. In 1943 the Church was burned. The Church is without basement building, consisting of a vestibule, main hall, the altar, sacristy and bell.
6. Holy Trinity Church in Gusarovka Balakleya district, Kharkov region. Plan size is 12,5×12,5 m. Detailed documentation for reconstruction of the roof and dome was developed.
7. Holy Kazan Church in the village. Chkalovskaya Chuguev district, Kharkov region. Plan size is 20×11,1 m. Documentation for the reconstruction of the boiler house under the Church and the project completion of the bell tower was developed.
8. The Church of the Intercession of the blessed virgin in S. Hulzebosch district, Kharkov region. Plan size is 35.4×11,4 m .Temple was destroyed in 1932-1933.
9. St. Archangel Michael Church in the village Babai Kharkov region. Plan size is 27.6×14,6 m. The Second floor of the Sunday school was built in 2010.
10. The Church of the Intercession of the blessed virgin Mary in North Timchenko Zmiev district, Kharkov region. Plan size is 11.9×5,9 m
11. St. Nicholas Church in Murafa village, Krasnocutsk district, Kharkov region .Plan size is 20.4×10,3 m