Saratoga Internet casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Park your car Racetrack for Kentucky

Saratoga Internet casino Completes Acquisition of Ellis Park your car Racetrack for Kentucky

Saratoga Gambling house and Hospitality Group completed earlier immediately the buying the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials along at the gaming as well as hospitality business have proven.

The racetrack and simulcast venue is in Henderson, Kentucky, not far in the state’s edge with Indiana. Ellis Area was established inside 1922 which is one of Kentucky’s historic run course houses.

Saratoga Online casino previously owned a 30% risk in the residence and most lately purchased the remaining 70% stake for any undisclosed amount . The firm bought their initial position in Ellis Park in 2012 through local terme conseillé Ron Geary. As the guy himself instructed local music outlets, Mr.. Geary has been encouraged just by his family members to sell the ownership within the racetrack together with ‘slow down’ a bit.

The actual businessman paid for the property in 2006. Commenting about the recent completion of the deal, Mr.. Geary stated that they have had ‘some great successes’ along with Ellis Park and that he was basically convinced Saratoga Casino could continue of which progress.

The very racetrack’s fresh owner said there would be simply no management modifications at the residence for now. The group, which is actually a subsidiary involving Saratoga Control Racing Inc., sent executives at Ellis Park prior this month in order to explore the areas where production would be required and to hobby a plan for the overall enhancement of patrons’ experience.

подробнее...