Development of project documentation for re-equipment of warehouses at workshop of calibration corn located in Khmelnitsky region, Chemerovetsk district, Station st. 8a, Zakupnoe (2008).
Customer: LLC “KBS-Ukraine”
Project documentation provides an arrangement of a complete line of secondary processing, calibration and etching seeds of corn with performance 20t/day by HEID ROMANIA firm.
The range of building alterations for organization of these production and auxiliary premises is:
- a site of calibration corn;
- preparation room of disinfectants;
- pantry containers;
- operator room;
In The Architecture – construction part of work project was planned to implement the following events:
- the device of the foundations and pits for new equipment;
- the device of the metal platforms for maintenance of the new equipment;
- the device of integrated household and technical premises;
- an additional unit of door and window apertures in the brick walls of the building with the installation of metal frames gain.
The area of administrative-household premises housing – 75,46 m2. Total area – 3432,96 m2.